Rants on all the ads that suck. Updated whenever it tickles my fancy to do so. Now moved to http://adsthatsuck.ca

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO http://www.adsthatsuck.ca

6/07/2005

My triumphant return

Hello, all my little web denizens.

First, I must apologize for not posting anything for the past month. I've been insanely busy at work, and being the perfectionist I am, have had a nagging little problem with the site that I just haven't been able to put my finger on.

In the past month, I've invested in my media-geekiness and now have a way to capture commercials that suck and post stills here - they're very difficult to find online. Also, stay tuned for some fairly major changes. My thinking is that I'm going to make this whole deal a little bit more interactive, and to change my focus slightly to allow for applauding ads that don't suck. It'll probably take a few months for that to happen, however, so don't just sit there hitting refresh. Unless, of course, your life is completely meaningless. I'm not going to tell you what to do with your time.

Anyway... on to the ranting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home