Rants on all the ads that suck. Updated whenever it tickles my fancy to do so. Now moved to http://adsthatsuck.ca

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO http://www.adsthatsuck.ca

9/07/2005

I'm not dead

I know I haven't posted in some time, and I'm afraid today's isn't going to be much better.

Every once in a while, in my line of work, you get a project that is all-encompassing, debilitating and frustrating that there's nothing else you can do with your life. You come home from work drained of any energy you might have had, and you dread the next day when you have to start it all over again..

It looks innocent enough, but it gets inside you quickly, like a suckerfish that swims up your urethra and extends its barbed hooks, sucking your blood from the inside, getting bigger and bigger until one of you dies.

That is the kind of project I am working on right now. Anyone who does client work knows what I mean.

Let it never be said that I don't have a penchant for the overdramatic.

In the meantime, Joe made an entry about advertising today. You should read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home